Friday, April 23, 2010
NeW aT tHiS!
Okay, so EVERYONE is telling my that i need to start a blog. I've been wanting to for awhile, but I've been slacking. I wanted to start one after Jeff and i got married, but its been a year already since then. So, after I got pregnant i wanted to start a blog right away! well, that didn't happen right away either. I'm 25 weeks along already and I'm just now STARTING it. I hope that i can keep up with it and remember to update it. It'll be like my journal writing! So, it should be easy right? Bare with my while i figure this whole thing out! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you started a blog! I love the background you chose too. You can totally keep this up. Just post about what you feel like. That's what I do.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog world! It's a fun way to keep in touch with your family & friends if they don't live close by. We just had a baby boy in December & he is the best! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, since your blogging now, I've seen a lot of bloggers that have bought these decals & put them on onesies to post the babies picture month by month. I wish I would've done that with Jarrett! They are so cute! Just thought I would share :)
http://www.pickysticky.com/shop.php