This was our second day home! Our little bundle of joy! I just LOVE the little blanket he is wrapped up in ( thanks barb!!) A cute little fact about Bentley, is that we can catch a cute smile when he's sleeping. I just know he's going to be so much fun through out our journey!Saturday, August 14, 2010
FaMiLy TiMe!
So, Since the last post was all about the Labor of Bentley, I decided I would put some more updated/ recent pictures since then...
This was our second day home! Our little bundle of joy! I just LOVE the little blanket he is wrapped up in ( thanks barb!!) A cute little fact about Bentley, is that we can catch a cute smile when he's sleeping. I just know he's going to be so much fun through out our journey!
This was our second day home! Our little bundle of joy! I just LOVE the little blanket he is wrapped up in ( thanks barb!!) A cute little fact about Bentley, is that we can catch a cute smile when he's sleeping. I just know he's going to be so much fun through out our journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


SO CUTE!!! Josh and I used to always match too! Now he is gone too early in the morning for either of us to know what each other is wearing--ALAS! Bentley is SUPER cute!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, love the blanket with his name. Where did your friend find it?
ReplyDeleteSecondly, love that you guys love to match. i love this family picture.
So dang cute! I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love burrito baby! Bentley is a cutie. I bought the blanket from an Etsy shop called Petunias. http://www.etsy.com/shop/PETUNIAS
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it!
It's called the "name game" blanket.
ReplyDeleteBarb was telling me about the blaket and I LOOOOVE IT!! So cute.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I bet you are having so much fun.
My sister's husband always wants to match with her. He'll see what she's wearing to church and then find a tie that matches :) So funny ;) That family picture is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!