Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 months old!!

I cant believe my little one is already 4 months old! We are having so much fun with him! He had his 4 month check up yesterday and he weighs 15 pounds and is at 25 inches long!! my little 6 pound 11 ouncer, 18 inches long and is growing so fast!! He's such a big boy sometimes!! He had 3 shots and he have an evil look the first one, the second one he kinda yelled and the third one was a scream!! Everyone at the doctors yesterday was just in love with him! He was such a little FLIRT! He was smiling, and talking and bouncing up and down, and stomping his foot and scooting and rolling over, it was way too cute!
*Bentley loves standing up *Loves Smiling * Loves holding onto things....
*He Loves his momma (and his daddy)
*He has a corner of a tooth coming through, and loves chewing on everything! (like this carrot)



* He absolutely LOVES looking at himself in the mirror. He smiles, giggles, dances, stomps, bounces, squeeks and everything infront of the mirror!


* This is him trying to be a big boy and trying to feed himself some carrot baby food!


*We caught him sleeping like this at grandma lori's...he loves chewing on his fingers, but this looks like he was sucking his thumb. This is a first for this facial expression.


*And Last but not least, this is our most updated family picture!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck...I love all these pics. Especially the one with you and Bentley on your knee and the family pic in front of the piano. You have such a darling family Ky-Ky. I am so proud of you and Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a total stalker, but I found your blog! I love all of your pictures and you son is so stinking cute!!! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete