Thursday, July 8, 2010

Doctors Visit---4 weeks left!

Okay, so I went to the doctors yesterday. I only have 4 weeks left so I now go weekly to the doctors. It's so exciting going weekly because you know your getting closer and when you go to the next visit its like yay one week down, this many more to go! So, at this visit i try to not look at the scale but i had to.. i cant believe how much weight you gain while being pregnant, that's one thing I'm excited for... Is being able to toss and turn in bed without taking five minutes to do it, and to bend down to reach things, ALSO being able to walk up and down my stairs without being out of breath and my heart racing! Although, I have had a great pregnancy, no sickness or anything! So, while being at the doctors I was checked for the first time. He said that Bentley still needed to drop a little more, though, he did feel Bentley's head! Bentley didn't like it too much he started kicking my doctors other hand that was on my tummy, and continued to kick for 15 minutes after that. My doctor also said that if i were to go into labor that i was ready, that he wouldn't try to stop it, he would let my have him! So, I'm hoping that Bentley comes a little early, I'm so ready for him to be here!!

5 comments:

  1. We are so glad you have enjoyed a healthy pregnancy. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an exciting time! You're in the end and he's almost here!! I'm glad you've been feeling well and soon enough you'll be able to see your feet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie!!! Your going to be a momma in no time!!!! I am so happy for you and still can't believe it!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait....I hope you have him early. I am ready to be a grandma. I love ya Kylie. You should put up some cute prego pictures.

    ReplyDelete