
Okay, so Today I went to the Doctors again...Sorry I didn't post anything from last weeks visit, nothing really happened. We just listened to the heart beat, and measured my tummy. But, today was another check to see if I've dilated. I'm only at a ONE right now... My doctor leaves town tomorrow till Sunday August 1st. If Bentley comes while he's gone, he has a really good cover team. And if Bentley doesn't come while he's out of town I asked if i could be induced as soon as he gets back. I'm getting TOO anxious. Well to be honest I'm asking to be induced because Jeff's parents are going to be at girls camp Aug 2-Aug 7. And MY family is going to be gone July 30Th to August 1st. My family said they would come back Saturday night to make it for the baby if i get induced the 1st. I really would like both families see Bentley before every one's schedules get crazy. Usually my doctor induces people for medical reasons, I'm kind of lucky because my doctor is LDS and he understand where I'm coming from. And he knows my family =]. So, I'll find out for sure NEXT Thursday if its going to happen August 1st. Which i hope it does.. or even sooner, because I'm so ready!!! Hurry up Bentley...Mom and Dad are WAITING!!!

who is your doctor?
ReplyDeleteThat picture totally makes me laugh! I hope Bentley is a little cuter than THAT!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you need to have this baby! At least your doctor is going to induce if the baby decides to wait. Also, if you need help with anything, please dont hesitate to call me. :)
ReplyDeleteOKay, I think I posted a comment, but for some reason it didn't post it.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, hope the baby comes soon and call if you need anything!
Kylie!!! Baby Bentley needs to come quick! It seems like you have been pregnant forever! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCANT WAIT!!!! YAY
ReplyDelete