Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some fun Decorating

Alright So it has been FOREVER since I've updated my blog. But this is what I've been up to..







This is Bentley's room! It's not completely finished but we've gotten a lot done! His rooms theme if you haven't caught on is....SPORTS! It's SO fun to go in there and look at all the stuff that I've gotten. I had my shower on Saturday and i received a ton of great things! Like you can see in the picture with the dresser there are TWO diaper cakes! One of them was made by my mom and little sister, and the other was made by a friend who i worked with at quest diagnostics.. I should have opened the closet and shown all the cute things that Bentley now has! I had a Blast at my shower and i got a lot of great things! Thanks to all those who came! Any way.. I'll kind of describe each picture.. The first one is Bentley's door.. next to it is 3 pictures frames. When Bentley is born I'm going to stick a hand print in one, a foot print in the next and for the third picture will be him as a new born =]. I'm excited to have those filled up instead of looking at blank picture frames! The next is his closet...not to much to say about that =] Next is his crib.. and his SPORTS bedding.. I let Jeff help pick out his bedding =] Next is the dresser. I don't know why there is a spot on the picture, but that's not what it really looks like! Then... we put up his name above the window.. To be honest i took a close picture because the curtains are too short and i need to by another one to make it look better. So i was trying to be sneaky, but i told you guys anyway!! The next thing on the wall are some wall hooks. I made that. I painted it blue and then i got cute sport things from Michael's and decorated it! Kinda turned out cute huh? The last picture is just another picture of his crib and bedding!


I am just so excited for Bentley to finally be here! Only 5 weeks left. I cant believe it! I tried to set everything up slowly because i knew that once i was done setting everything up for him that i would just sit and wait around...and guess what?? On my shower i got my swing and his stroller and car seat.. of course i was overly excited and set them up... so now i find myself pretty much done with everything and now I'm SITTING HERE anxiously waiting for him to come! I even asked my doctor if i could be induced because I'm so ready! ha ha we'll see how that goes...and if I've dilated then he said he would induce me, but if i haven't then i have to wait around for the little guy to come! Jeff and I are just super excited and SO ready!



So i know this blog wasn't too long, but hey at least i did a little bit of an update!

5 comments:

  1. super cute room! Also I love the name you picked out. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cute. You are so talented. I am so excited for you and Jeff. Bentley is so lucky to have such good parents like you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bentley's room is so cute! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie! I found your blog! The baby's room is so cute! I bet it was a lot of fun to decorate! You had great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bentley's room is so cute. Sorry I didn't come up yesterday, I was so tired and sleeping my mom's car. I can't wait till Bentley is here. I love you Kylie. Thanks for being such a great example and sister.

    ReplyDelete