Thursday, July 29, 2010

WHAT? Last doctors visit?!

SO, today I went to the doctors again.. I am now dilated between 2 and 3! You know what that means? I'm going to be induced. My doctor said he would do it the Sunday he gets back into town, which I thought he meant early afternoon on Sunday...well I was wrong... I go in a midnight Sunday night... which is basically MONDAY morning! But hey, I'm not complaining, I'm going to have my little boy in my arms =]. Jeff and I are extremely excited! In fact last night I couldn't sleep well because I was too anxious about my doctors appointment today. I cant even imagine what the next few nights are going to be like! So the next time I post something on my blogit will probably be... BENTLEY!!! A family of three =]

4 comments:

  1. no Bently yet?! I for sure thought you would have had him by now. oh well, he will be here soon enough! So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so fun!!! I'm very exited for you. I can NOT wait to see pictures and hear how it all goes. Good luck. It's an amazing experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! We are so excited for you. I totally know how anxious you get at the last. You want that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Safe travels baby Bentley. Take care Momma and get some rest! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete